Carol is a paralegal in the Trust, Estate & Charitable Planning practice group of Gray Plant Mooty. She assists with the drafting of estate planning and probate documents, transferring assets, preparation of accountings, and estate and fiduciary income tax returns.
Carol has more than twenty-five years of experience in the legal field serving attorneys and clients in various areas of law, including business litigation, real estate, corporate, and family law.
Carol has been a resident of Deephaven, Minnesota, for more than 40 years. She is a lifelong learner whose activities include reading, gardening, observing nature, and cooking.
- University of Minnesota
- Hennepin Technical College
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
Honors and Distinctions
- Mooty Award for client service and practice group business development activities, 2005
- Hennepin County Master Gardener
- Minnesota Natural Resources Foundation, board member